The Gele Loods (Yellow Shed) is part of the original military buildings of the Fortress Naarden and dates from 1882. Initially, the building was used as a storage place for the Genie. It is the only surviving wooden storage shed in the city, Naarden. The building has been vacant for the past few years. It has now been given a new function as a Visitor Center.
The Visitor Centre tells the story of the Adjacent Naarden Fortress in “The Naarden and the Waterlines” exhibition
Bastard Orange Lighting Design created and executed the lighting design for the exhibition and for all public spaces in the building.